My Blog Guest

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Book Review: Redeeming Grace by Ward Tanneberg


I have never read a book by Ward Tanneberg before but I am certainly remembering him as a favorite author now. Redeeming grace kept my interest. His main character, Taylor, is living under an assumed identity after having fled for her life during a night out with a wealthy businessman and a prominent senator with two of her college friends. They are killed.

Taylor is the only one who survived the horrific night and her enemy is determined to silence her. Tanneberg flips back and forth from Taylor’s past to the present with skill. Rather than stalling the plot, which often happens when we’re thrust into the past, this held my attention. Taylor has found new love, and started a new life but despite all her efforts keep her past hidden, it eventually catches up with her and her fiancĂ© and his children are abducted. She’s a tough cookie and a survivor. With the a help of a friend she goes on the offensive.

A great read that will keep you in suspense until the final pages. If you like suspense, you’ll like this one.I give it five out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment