My Blog Guest

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Book Review: God, Me, Sweet Iced Tea by Rose Chandler Johnson

Not too many devotionals I have read lately actually speak to me, I’ve reviewed so many book, but this book does. I really clicked with the author’s style. Great title and great insight with just the right scripture passage to meditate on and a strong dose of authenticity and application from the author. She also includes additional related scripture passages, journaling options, a prayer and thought for the day.


I give it five out of five stars

1 comment:

  1. Teena, thank you for this wonderful review of my devotional, God, Me, and Sweet Iced Tea. For some reason, I didn't realize it was here and I'm just reading it for the first time. Thank you so much. Best wishes for a wonderful Christmas holiday season.

    ReplyDelete