My Blog Guest

Monday, September 2, 2013

Book Launch, Four Given by Malo Bel


Today I am giving exposure to Malo Bel's new book Four Given. Here's more about it in his own words.


TFour Given by Malo Bel – Discover the way from lost riches to unlimited wealth!


I was so close to the biggest deal of my life. Millions of dollars! Life would be set forever. Happiness, freedom, new cars – all those things we all know we want. But then he screwed me!

Yeah, I know this is going to sound crazy, but have things ever happened in your life that are just strange…sort of out of the normal. It happens to most of us at some time, and if you are like me, a bit crazy to start – well that’s what my wife says anyway – then it’s bound to happen.

I hit the bottom like you would never believe. It’s one thing to glide slowly to the troughs of depression, but to plummet one day from the heights of success to the pits of loss on every side, is horrendous. I didn’t want to talk to anyone. Not even my wife, however I ended up talking to someone I never would have expected.

Now let’s get something straight – I’m not like one of those religious guys. Sure my wife is Christian, and on occasion I will be dragged along, but that’s just for her. However what happened to me just blew me away. And yeah, I did call out to God for help. I didn’t think anything would happen, but when you’re facing death I can tell you, you will turn to whomever you can.

It started a few weeks into my trough – you know, like when you are in the mud at the bottom, when life has crushed every sense of joy and living from you. And for me this was turning out to be quite literal. We had gone away on a vacation, an attempt to cheer me up, but it would be yet another opportunity for disaster, one that I thought would end my life.

Let me share part of my blog post from that day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5:12 pm, Saturday, April 27
“Is there no God?” I silently ask.

After a few moments my resolve somehow renews. Digging my hands into small crevices in the rock to drag me forward I continue to slowly inch toward the light. My nails rip as my fingers scrabble to pull my weight forward. My shirt rips off as the rock above and stony ground below, conspire together, to tear it away. My shorts are in tatters. My breathing is labored in this narrow grave. A fitting hole for a crazy person to finally end.

Yet just before I finally give up, the space slightly widens. My breathing eases, and, with hope, I make a final effort to reach the light. With all my remaining strength I pull and kick and finally scramble out of my tomb.

I lift my weary head and look up.
I am stunned by what I see!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This changed me forever, and this was just the start. I don’t know how to put it, but if you are sick of where your life is headed, sick of the lies, the false hopes, the elusive happiness, then share my journey. What I saw, the person I met changed me forever. I went from losing everything to a type of wealth that cannot be measured! Crazy? Yeah, I told you I was. However I have never had more joy and peace and contentment in my life than ever before. And the guy that screwed me over? Wow, was I in for a surprise there too – one that I still can hardly talk about.


Four Given is being showcased by the John 3:16 Marketing Network as part of their September Book Launch Event. Be sure to visit http://bit.ly/Christian_Books for a chance to win a Kindle Fire, a $25 gift card and a $10 Starbucks card, as well as purchase Four Given.

Malo will be giving away 50% of all proceeds from sales during the book launch to a charity that works in Africa to uplift families and communities, especially the disabled and children.

To discover a mystery about Malo Bel point any QR Code reader on a mobile phone at the QR Code alongside.

To learn more about Malo, please visit his website at http://www.malobel.com. You can follow him on twitter at http://www/twitter.com/malo_bel.


No comments:

Post a Comment